February 25, 2007

Ugly butt!

There is this hilarious infomercial that comes on TV at least once a viewing session - and I really don't watch all that much TV. Its for these jeans that are obviously a latin-fashion thing. They take a perfectly normal butt and, through the magic of oddly located pleats, widely spaced pockets, and some strategic fading - make the aforementioned BUTT look like its 4 sizes bigger and abnormally perky! Seriously hilarious and super-strange all at the same time.

I honsestly tried to find a picture for you. . .but as a public service announcement I have to warn you. NEVER DO A SEARCH TITLED: "latin booty jeans". It ain't pretty!! :o My eyes!!!!

2 comments:

Serin said...

ROFL I *used* to have a pair of pants that I referred to as my "butt spread" pants. The pockets were WAY too spaced out.

Mimi said...

haaa haaa. that is hilarious! Thanks for sacrificing your eyes for our entertainment.