February 5, 2007

I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.

TheMan DOES have the ability to add entries here, he just hasn't yet. I'm thinking he's embarrased because he knows I'll get to read it. Whe you write things down like this, its this crazy vulnerable feeling. For the longest time I would be HORRIFIED if he found my online journal or read emails I sent to my friends. Not because I'm hiding anything, but because its like showing him once and for all how my mind works, AND because often times its easier to come out with your feelings when you're "talking" to blank cyber-space than it is to your spouse.

So, come on MAN! Out with it. I want sap, I want emotion, I want insight into your brain. Its only fair. I showed you mine - now let's see yours. :p

______________________________________________________-

Now, onto business.

TheMan's softball team (The Toros) have these great jerseys that they had designed last semester when they started their team. TheMan had the seamstress (seamster??? i thought it was a man) make me, #1, and #2 a jersey to match his. #3 was just a teeny guy, so we didn't get him one. We will all wear them when we go to softball games, and if I do say so - we look pretty darn cute.

Today, we needed to go to the seamster :p to order a few more for new guys on the team and we asked about getting one for #3 . They're making him a teeny, little jersey to match ours. AHHHH! I'm so excited! We keep saying we're going to get our family pictures taken in them, and now we really can. It will be ready in 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Serin said...

LOL, this cracked me up b/c just yesterday Chris said I was trying to get him to blog when I told him he could leave comments. He's on to me, I'm trying to reel him in slowly. :p