February 8, 2007

So the Woman is calling me out!

I see how it is. In one breath the woman justifies the mans' absence from home in order to study for his last test and in the next she wants me to be posting emotions, insights, etc. (Note to self: Ask wifey is she would prefer that I blog or be home?) Disregard the latter, the answer is way to obvious. This blog might shrivel and necrose like that cerebral infarct I was reading about earlier this evening if I don't begin to contribute.
In two days I will be done with Basic Sciences and moving on to the USMLE step 1 preparation. I never thought that this day would come. For the first time, I actually feel like I am making a dent in my education. The most important objective now is to nail Step 1. It's in times of accomplishment such as this that I can really feel good about the decision to move the family to Mexico for 4 years. It gives me a glimpse into the future and how it will all be worth the heart-ache, time and effort when we are done.

No comments: