August 18, 2007

Pictures in Pinedale


Sully-man.

She seriously fell asleep like this and I had to drive for about 20 minutes balancing my neice on the front and a limp Addie on the back.

He thought he was pretty cool.

Another view of sleepy Addie.

I'd like you to meet dirt. . .and his friend the popsicle.



This is one of the many faces of Sullivan. He does this furrowed-brow thing that is supposed to melt our hearts, but instead we crack up at him. When he's teetering on the edge of a tantrum, our laughter usually doesn't help.



We spent a few days in Pinedale, Arizona where Kyle's parents are building their dream cabin. Dirt, treats, dirt, freedom, and dirt ; what else can a kid ask for??


We took the Ranger up to the peak of the mountain to see the fire ranger in his tower. It was quite the drive - and as you can see, we had a great view. Yes, that is Sullivan's carseat strapped into the Ranger. :p

Its shadowy, so its hard to see - but here the kids and I are at the top of the fire ranger tower. We had an awesome view of the towns around, but I'll admit to being paranoid that Sullivan was going to jump out of my arms.




This is my Sister in law and her girls. We took the kids for a ride to distract them from the dirt for a minute. It worked. . .for exactly a minute.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

omg, is addie a princess or what!

sully reminds me of someone. He's adorable and so big!