August 13, 2007

Back from techno-less land

I cannot believe I get to finally log back in to my blog. Its been over 2 months! AHHH!

We've been waiting and waiting for the local cable company to get their shorts moving and hook our neighborhood up with the 21st century. Unfortunately, we get to keep waiting. In the meantime, we found a little thing called e-go. There was a kiosk in the mall so we went for it, knowing well enough that it probably wouldn't work in our neck of the woods - BUT IT DOES!!!

I can't wait to post pictures, catch up, and read around my friend's and family's blogs - but for now, I'm off to clean the kitchen.

Good night - sweet, beautiful, cherished, darling blog.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You have no idea how happy I am!!!!

Pictures, updates, yay!!!!

Meg said...

YOUR ALIVE!!! YAY! Glad your back

mallory said...

hey hanna!!! stranger!

Mimi said...

YAY! I have to see the little buggers! BTW, did you see I followed your advice?: cut my hair and get side bangs. It was a good change.

Jenn S. said...

Que Bueno!

finally!

Serin said...

*party* now start posting your funny/thoughtful/inspiring posts! :p