January 26, 2009

Vacay?!

My parents are going to Puerto Vallarta this weekend. I was willing to drive five hours to meet them just to kill the day on Saturday. I kinda wanted to be home on Sunday for the Super Bowl. Kyle realized yesterday that he has next Monday off of school - as do the kids. (Thanks random MExican Holiday!) So - now I'm bargain hunting for PV hotel deals. I can't think of any better way to kill some time than to do it on the beach, drinking daiquiris (non-alcoholic of course), building sand castles and chilling in the sun. I guess we'll be watching the game from our hotel room (hopefully with English commentators, but maybe not).

Only 50 days 'til due date now. I guess time is passing after all. ;)

5 comments:

Serin said...

I love spontaneous vacations! Have fun!

Ashley said...

that ultrasound picture is great, right when he smiled

Serin said...

I totally missed the u/s picture! So cute! ♥

Kelsey said...

JEALOUS!!!!

Jenn S. said...

So so fun! We loved the Westin. Can't wait to go back someday.