January 20, 2009

Dontcha hate it. . .

When bloggy moms post just to tell you how wonderful/perfect/intelligent/polite/spiritual their offspring are???


Okay yeah, me neither. *cough, cough*


ANYWAY. . .I'm being the laziest mother in the world today (and yesterday and the day before. . .) and poor Sullivan just isn't sure what to do with himself. For Christmas, Santa brought each of the kids a puzzle. Santa was great and even made sure they were age-appropriate in their total # of pieces. Sully's was 24 pieces, Adeline's 50, and Guthrie's 100. I would find Sully's puzzle completed in its entirety on random surfaces in the house, yet never actually see him doing it. I honestly wasn't sure if HE was doing it or if the other kids were helping him.


Sullivan proved to be as bored as his mom today and a minute ago I looked down to find him doing this:



Awwww, he's so talented (that's Guthrie's 100-piece puzzle). And then he picked his nose and whined for juice.

1 comment:

Serin said...

LOL I love the last line. He's doing pretty good on that puzzle though!