March 4, 2007

Poopy Addie

The kids were both in bed SUPER early last night. They were *so* fussy and overcooked. Addie fell asleep within a few minutes it seemed - and by 7:45 Guthrie was out too.

I was dealing with one of Sully's many night-wakings when Adeline came into our bedroom. I sent her over to Kyle's side of the bed because I was busy. She immediately started jabbering and said she had to pee. So she ran (loudly) to the bathroom and peed and while Kyle was getting her dressed he noticed poo on the toilet seat and realized she had pood (diahrea) in her undies. So he cleaned her up and put her back in our bed.

We did all fall asleep for a little while, but soon enough Sully was awake again and I had no room to maneuver with him on one side, her laying long-ways across my feet, and Kyle on the other side. I asked him to take her into her room where I promptly forgot about her and slept REALLy well with that big bed all to my (and Sully's) self.

Well this morning I went in to check on her and she had yucky underwear again. Kyle told me she woke up several times in the half of the night that he was with her. When she woke up, she immediately cried and said she was going to throw up. She also has a fever and looks so pale. :(

Poor Addie is sick. And - here's ANOTHER sunday that I won't be going to church.

2 comments:

Serin said...

Poor Addie :( Why does that crap always have to happen at night?

Tanner's sick too, I won't be going to church either. :(

Jenn S. said...

Poor Addie girl! Hope she is feeling better soon.