March 1, 2007

Awww - he seriously melts my heart. Can I order 5 more just like him??? (but don't forget to throw in a maid and 3 nannies on the side:p )



I realize they all look a little "trailor-park" in this picture - but 1 photot (un-photoshopped, of course)with all 3 kids in it - SMILING - is a precious commodity. You take it - snotty noses, overgrown hair, and messy background and all.


This picture of Guthrie makes him look so old it is absolutely terrifying! Where did the baby go???

I think this is cute - but really I just wanted it here to show my mom how stinking HUGE this kid is getting. He's on the move all the time, but still rounded out nicely.


and this had to get thrown in just to prove that I'm not lying about those times when he's truly fussy. How does he manage to be cute when he's scowling??? I'll have to get him to share his secrets.

No comments: