March 5, 2007

Nast-ay!

that last entry was kind of gross, huh? Guess I should have put a warning up on that one.

Well, its Monday again. I did end up skipping church yesterday, but got my spiritual kick last night. Sister Pingree was here in Guadalajara doing a multi-stake meeting for all the Relief Society and girls in the area. It was a great talk - and she stayed for 15 minutes afterward talking to Tanya, Brooke and I along w/ the Mission President and his wife (the WATKINS) and the old temple president. She ended up asking us to pose in a picture with her :p Pretty cool, huh?

So, I got home and Kyle had managed to get Sully to sleep (I think he ended up crying for a while :( but a milestone nonetheless as that boy has NEVER gone to sleep without me). The other kids were asleep too, so we killed some time and then decided to go down to the kitchen and cut his hair. It was 10:30 and I wasn't really in the mood, but at least when it was over I knew I didn't have to do it again for a while, right?

I got up this morning and went jogging again, and have since cleaned a little and lazed a little. I kept the kids home. I'm worried Addie isn't over the yucks - and I was too lazy to take Guthrie on his own.

3 comments:

Serin said...

I hope they publish that pic in the church news, not that I get it, but it would be cool. lol

Glad you got to get out and YAY on Sully falling asleep!

Jenn S. said...

Oh fun! I'll have to tell Jeff and Corrine that you were kickin it with Sister Watkins on Sunday.

"It's a Small World Afterall, It's a Small World Afterall!" :)

Hanna said...

Okay, you'll have to tell me who Jeff and Corrine are. Sis. Watkins was telling me about their son who is a dentist in Mesa. Turns out he opened a new practice about a half a mile from my parent's new house. Crazy stuff - and the church definitely makes this crazy world seem smaller!!!