January 18, 2008

I am thankful for. . .

Just to help things along.

I am thankful for. . .

* A husband who is a wonderful father, partner, and friend. I wouldn't be happy with anybody else.
* Kids who are full of personality, wit, and spunk. I would be bored with anything less.
* Health. Oh MAN, I am thankful for health. For kids with functional immune systems and energetic little bodies.
* Moms who give good advice and make big problems suddenly appear a lot smaller.
* Not being pregnant at times when a brownie and Diet Coke will make everything feel better. At least its only hurting me, right? :p
* The future. Its kind of exciting not knowing what will happen. I'll just concentrate on the fact that it will ALL be okay. No matter what.

5 comments:

Serin said...

I'm SURE you're talking about ME on #4, right? RIGHT? Oh, you mean YOUR Mom, I thought you meant other Moms. lol (totally kidding anyway, my advice pretty much sucks :p)

Anyway, I'll toast to all of that. Maybe with some fresh squeezed OJ since I've had all the Coke I can rationalize for this pg. ;)

...step AWAY from the DIET though!I almost have to look down on you for that. Gross. ;)

Hanna said...

LOL! Would you believe that I haven't had any diet for over a week. Then PMS and school came along and I figured I deserved it.

I told Kyle that I feel the same way about Diet Coke that he feels about sports. . .and how would he like it if a big news article came out saying how watching, reading about, and playing sports was suddenly the leading cause of testicular cancer in men??? Yup, it sucks doesn't it?

Serin said...

LOL I love the comparison! I guess it's okay for PMS and School issues, better than drinking a bottle of wine which really does sound tempting some days. :p

abby said...

Husbands just don't understand Diet Coke. :)

Matt filled us in on some of the school details you're dealing with. We'll pray things work out for you guys. I can imagine you're stressed. Way to be grateful!

Barnes Blog said...

Sweet, though Alan says that we are getting the better "End" of that deal.