January 11, 2008

Dusting her off.

I took a little break from my blogging duties these last few days. We were trying to enjoy our last week of Christmas break. We also had the "fun" news that an essential program to licensure (for Kyle) will probably be kaput in the next year. Luckily we have several options, but not-so-luckily neither of us feels entirely qualified to make any major decisions anymore. Not to worry, we'll definitely get through this.

In BETTER news, we enjoyed a great 3 days in Manzanillo last week. We spent 90% of our time at the beach. I've come to realize that when going to the beach, one will always enjoy oneself more if one has the privelege of being accompanied by native Californians. Now *they* know how to hang at the beach!

I took a few pictures, but of course I'm too lazy at the moment to upload them; so check back later.

The kids went to school all this week and they are thrilled beyond thrilled to have friends and learning to keep them occupied. I'm afraid that other than the beach and the zoo, we managd to bore them to tears this Christmas break. They both enjoyed their presents from us (few) and from their grandparents back in Arizona (plenty.)

A special shoutout to our friend The Hawkes for keeping us entertained this Christmas break. It would have been only a fraction of the fun it was without you guys.

Now, we're back to our regularly scheduled semester. Kyle starts at 7 am on Monday morning.

5 comments:

Serin said...

Back to school? Yuck. Enjoy your last weekend!

Barnes Blog said...

This is regarding your pics down there. I was just telling Alan how much you piss me off. You always look so good, you have 3 kids and you look fabulous. JERK! :)

Myklind said...

Hey, I was glad to see you are back. Tyler went back to school last Monday kind of sad, but it is nice to be back to me and boys schedules cause when daddy is home it gets all thrown off. I am sorry for your frustrating situation I hope it all works out for you guys.

ttippetts said...

iOye Kyle! Me gusta mucho la escribindo de "Barnes Blog." El es fantastico. Tienes suerte en escuela. Chou.

Sabrina and BJ said...

Hi cousins, Long Long time, I'm not sure if you'll even remember me.. I'm your long lost cousin from UT.. I have not met your wife even but you kids are adorable.. I was on Kizzy's blog and I found your so I thought I'd say hi.. I'm glad your doing well..