September 24, 2007

Isn't she the most beautiful Grandma in the world??

My new toy and the AWEsome results of our test run last night.

An entire bag of Maseca (tortilla mix) on my (incredibly hard to clean because of its very deep shag) rug.


Oops, forgot to rotate that last one before I uploaded. Grandma brought them Silly-string (what a NICE, and so-totally-NOT-concerned-about-the-mess Grandma :))


He HAMS it up for the camera. He struck this post when I aimed the lens at him. LOL!

You can see his super-glued eye wound from the softball field a few weeks back.

<3



3 comments:

Serin said...

They are so freakin' cute!!

I even caught a glimpse of you *whistle*

The Sullengers said...

Cute kids and cute mom too -not just grandma!!!! :)

Stoddard Studios said...

I love all the pictures.