December 7, 2007

Waivers SHmaivers.

Tonight, Kyle and I went to dinner and a movie to celebrate his 28th birthday.


Happy birthday, babe! I love you so much. I can't wait for the days when your birthday means a trip to Hawaii and expensive presents. I have a feeling that when those days come, we'll be longing for these adventurous times here in Mexico. Thanks for all you're doing for our family. *BIG KISS!*


After our date night, we headed for the basement where we parked. We were exiting the parking garage through one of those circular concrete ramps. As we're driving up the ramp, I see this. . .



I got pretty excited because this is the kids' school. It has really been a wonderful school for the kids. They put so much effort into making it more than just a drop-off for kids. They really want our kids to learn to love education and to make friends.

If I didn't love the school before, I DEFINITELY love them after I saw this. . .

See that 3ftx3ft picture of the blonde girl with pig tails with the incredibly contagious smile?? Yep, that's MY little spunky blonde girl. I SCREAMED when I realized it was her. Isn't it hilarious that they can put your child on a billboard here and never even ask your permission?? (Of course, I would have given it to them.) How cool is that to have my daughter plastered all over the wall of the local mall?? If any of you are in the neighborhood of Plaza Pabellon in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, you should definitely stop by to gush :p

5 comments:

Serin said...

That is hilarious and too cute!

And Happy Birthday to Kyle!

Ashley said...

Now all the Mexican mommies and daddies will want to send their kids there so that they can play with the pretty blonde girl.

Ashley said...

tag

abby said...

She is so so cute.

Melanie said...

They couldn't have picked a more beautiful little girl for the billboard. I'm tellin' ya, she is gorgeous! (She obviously takes after her mommy).