December 25, 2007

Our friends, The Hawkes, invited us over to celebrate Christmas Eve with them. We ate a delicious dinner (I provided the potatoes, gravy, and rolls), re-enacted the nativity scene, decorated gingerbread houses, and overall just had a great time.




Guthrie and Adeline could hardly wait for the present-opening. They changed into their new PJ's from Grandma Guthrie and looked so cuddly, I just wanted to SQUEEZE them all!

Kyle's family has this wonderful tradition. After Christmas is all set up and the kids are asleep in their beds, mom and dad get out the cheese, crackers, salami and sparkling cider to relax before the chaos of Christmas morning.



These last pictures are from our ward Christmas party a week or so ago. :) I can't believe that after tomorrow, our 3rd (!!!) Christmas in Mexico will be over. It seemed like we'd be here FOREVER and now we're definitley on the down-slope.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

the PJs are to die for. Merry Christmas!

Serin said...

Cute family picture! I love them in their pjs, I should totally start that tradition...

Now I want crackers, cheese and salami :p

Stoddard Studios said...

Cute picturesw. I can't believe you've been in Mexico for so long. Love the Hunters tradition.

Melanie said...

I'm glad you had such a fun Christmas day! Miss you!