November 4, 2007

SHWEET home!

We made it!

I'm not gonna lie - the flight wasn't exactly a party. Nevertheless, compared to previous flights, it was pleasant enough. I've become pretty accustomed to tragedy and drama on flights, so just having to deal with tantrums wasn't that bad.

I just freakin' love being here. Everything is so clean, and organized, and geometric :p Church this morning wasn't so great. I only made it through Sacrament Meeting before Sullivan was having a cow. Unfortunately, the primary was practicing for their program, so Addie and G didn't want to stay. I ended up driving around with them for the rest of church.

We've been making cookies, dealing with more tantrums, and just relaxing. Its been a pretty good Sunday by any standards!

8 comments:

Jenn S. said...

Hooray! Glad you made it!

Halloween pictures, please?!

Stoddard Studios said...

That's so cool you made it here. If you have time we should get together. It's been so long.

Serin said...

Welcome home! :-*

Nash said...

I didn't know you were coming. For how long?? Let's get the kids together to "pway" ok?

Ashley said...

I miss you lots!!!!!

Call me

Doreen said...

Yay for being home! I'm jealous. :p

Stoddard Studios said...

Hanna, Friday sounds good. I heard that mall is cool. I know where it is. I watched it get built. Pete used to wrok right across the street from there. I'll e-mail you my number so we can get in touch. We only have one car. So, I'll have to take Pete to work to have the car. I think he works 9:30 to 5:30. Maybe we could meet at noon so we can have that pretzel for lunch. Talk to you soon.

Barnes Blog said...

Yay, your home...wait...I'm not there. Now I'm just jealous. Have fun, do lots of shopping for me, there is zero here.