November 25, 2007

~Arizona Fun~

We had the chance to meet my new cousin (my aunt Jill's new baby) Kassie. Guthrie and Adeline absolutely melted at the sight of such a sweet, teeny baby. As a matter of fact, I've never seen Adeline interested in holding a baby until Kassie.

This cracked me up. In this first picture you can see Guthrie running away. He just went outside through the dog's door. Sullivan insisted on following him. You can see Charlie looking at him like, "Did I give you permission to use my door??"

Mallory gave me a break and took the kids outside to play. Warm weather + a long hose + a trampoline = hours of fun. Thanks to Mallory for taking pictures for me :)


Mallory and Ben went to homecoming while I was there. Isn't she a beautiful girl?? She had the cutest dress and adorable shoes!! (Thanks for the shoes, Mal!) lol!

2 comments:

Serin said...

Look at that little tiny baby! <3 I loved how G&T would hold Sophie with such reverance.

Sprinklers?? It was below freezing here, I can't even imagine!

Cute sister! Where's a picture of the shoes? :p

Stoddard Studios said...

Kassie is such a beautiful baby. Love the sprinkler pictures. They turned out great.