October 28, 2007

Reverse Psychology

Why is it that you feel the laziest when you have the most to do?? So, if I pretend like I want to do it - will it all just disappear?? Can you really use reverse psychology on your housework??

In a complete disregard for today being Sunday, I stayed home from church, ate WAY too much junkfood, then ate dinner as well. And now I need to wash uniforms, make some sugar cookie dough so it can chill overnight, run to the corner store to grab some milk for tomorrow, and pretty much just unglue my butt from the chair.

The Halloween party went really well. I will get some pictures from friends. My lovely camera's batteries died before we even got started. Man, it was a lot of work - but I think it was worth it. We have such an awesome group of friends here. Its kind of bittersweet to think of moving on - but at the same time I wish we were moving on tomorrow. Maybe I can reverse psychologify our way out of the rest of med. school? (Yeah, I know I made up a word in there.)

Kyle's gone studying; kids are in bed; housework is FUN - so I'm off to do it.

Only 6 days until I go to Arizona for a visit. :)

7 comments:

Serin said...

lol good luck with the reverse psychologify. :p

If I had my way you would be talking w/ me on yahoo. ;)

Dusty said...

Hanna,
So fun to look at your blog. I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen you guys almost a year. I am glad I will now get to see what you guys are up to. Your kids are adorable, can't believe how big they are. Wow, time flies.

Ashley said...

I think we listen to Wicked far too often huh?

Be sure to huggify your kids for me

Stoddard Studios said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm the same way, especially right now. I'm getting to the point in pregnancy where I don't want to do anything or go anywhere. I just want to lay on the couch all day.

Doreen said...

Sounds like someone needs a vacation. :p

abby said...

Hi Hanna! It's Abby Sharp (Jamie's wife). It is so fun to read about your family's adventures, especially since we will probably be doing the same thing in a year! Your kids are darling. Have fun in AZ! (I would love to be there right now too.)

The Sullengers said...

I felt the same way the other day thinking of all the stuff I had to do! It sucks. But I did it and now I feel much better - so I guess the moral of the story is - reverse psychology DOES NOT work on housework :)