October 5, 2007

Guthrie-isms

G: "Mom, I was telling dad that on the day AFTER my birthday I want to have a very special day where I can do everything I want. Even MORE than you tell me I can do."
Me : "Gee, that sounds fun!"
G: "Yup, so on June 17th I'm going to do everything! I'm even going to hold glass, and if you tell me not to I will still do it because its the special day where I do more than you tell me I can do."
Me : *pondering* "So, you're going to have a day where you can do ANYTHING you want - and with all that freedom you want to hold glass???? DEAL!"


and another

G: "Mom, when I get home from school today can I have a snack?"
Me: "Yep, I made you some banana bread. Do you want a piece?"
G: "Even though banana bread is pretty much the best kind of bread, I think I want a fruit by the foot."

Maybe not as funny if you weren't there - but pretty darn funny if you were. :p

3 comments:

Serin said...

rofl I wasn't there and I'm laughing ;)

Ashley said...

I'm laughing too LOL, I love that kid!

Stoddard Studios said...

That was SO funny. I love the funny things kids say! SO CUTE!