May 20, 2007

Its NOT an omen!

So, my "Unconditional Parenting" book met its demise today. I'm sad to report that Adeline threw it in the toilet. This bring a HUGE chuckle to my throat, as it seems predictable that the toilet would be right where a 3-year old would believe any parenting book belongs.

Unfortunately, the pages swelled up within seconds and even my speedy response wasn't fast enough to save this copy :(

On an ironic front, I actually ended up with 2 copies of this book. I lent my other copy out to a friend, but hopefully she won't mind me borrowing it back to finish the last couple of chapters. I was *just* getting to the good stuff.

2 comments:

Nash said...

So that's what Addie thinks about it huh? So funny!
I caught Vance walking around sucking the edge of the plunger. Something about the toilet area is so fun for kids. He had it for just a few seconds and I washed his mouth with a little soap. UGH!

Melanie said...

Ok, I was laughing hard when I read your post. I still haven't borrowed this book from the library but it is at the top of my list!! Good luck keeping your other copy out of the toilet. ha,ha,ha.