May 10, 2007

Faux-hawk!


People keep telling me to cut his hair, but I'm feeling too sentimental about my baby growing up. I found the BEST hairstyle to showcase his personality. The mullet/faux-hawk. A view from the front (above) and the back (below.) He has a better pony-tail than I can get in Addie's hair most days.


There's nothing better than the sweet surprise of extra bodies in your bed in the morning. Especially when these bodies give me an extra hour of sleep in the morning.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Addie - EVER! I just love her dark brown eyes, messy hair, and grin. Her smile is SO enchanting!


9 comments:

Genny said...

You have REALLY yummy babies!!! I can't believe how grown up Sully looks. I'm always threatening Nate that I'm going to put E's hair in a ponytail...I can't wait to show him these pics!

Meg said...

I still can't believe you are the mom of 3- They are all just adorable... and your right the picture of Addie is priceless...... So fun to learn more about your life after sooooo MANY years. Have a great weekend.

Serin said...

I almost woke up Riley last night laughing at Sully's hair. lol

The pictures are so cute! You know I am a sucker for sleeping babies pictures. And Addie... ohmygosh, she is aDORable!!

Jenn S. said...

Ahh! Now, that is some great fluff - LOVE the fauxhawk - and I am all for not cutting baby boys hair - I say, leave it long!!

How adorable is Addie? Is she wearing little scrubs? so cute!

Ashley said...

There's this picture I have in my head...I'm pretty sure it's in your baby book....and Addie is your TWIN!!!!

unbelieveable!

your kids are gorgeous, your pictures make me cry every time, I know I keep saying that, but it's true! I miss you guys so much.

A year is WAY too long :(

Ashley said...

Dude, you need to blog already...I feel like I'm behind on your life

Melanie said...

Addy reminds me so much of you as a little girl. All of your kids are so cute and it makes me wish (again) that we lived close enough to let our kids play together. I guess we better have a week long get together sometime down the road. What do ya say?

Melanie said...

By, the way I am having the same hair cutting dilemma as you. Hailey's hair is getting so long and I really do need to cut it but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it just yet. Sully is adorable!

Genny said...

Ok really, these kids are cute. Seriously! But I'm ready for a new post.