August 1, 2008

Picture Catch-up!

Kaylea will get really excited and think this means that I'm going to post our new family pictures - but really I'm just unloading random junk off my camera. The family pictures WILL go up tomorrow - promise!


Not sure when this was - I just think he looks way too old to be my baby.
This picture was the morning we were leaving Arizona to drive home. Don't they look excited.



This was Guthrie's wasp sting. The quickest way to get a kid to stop crying is to grab the camera and document it for posterity. Too bad I wasn't around to try this trick an hour later when Adeline got 2 (two) wasp stings from the same hive. Don't worry, the men finally took it seriously and went on a search and destroy mission. We're hoping the wasps found a new place to build their hive.
Sully is taking some chick for a ride.
With no pants on! He's a free spirit.

This is why I'm pretty sure that Heavenly Father sent me the coolest kid available. Need to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond at naptime?? No problem. (All our summer travels came in handy - I found that ghetto blanket in the back of the car.)
Group shot from Gavin's wedding. Aren't they cute? The bride and groom look okay too.



Ash and Fam. Apparently I need someone to email me some pictures because I am sure I posed for a few with my family too. :p

6 comments:

abby said...

i wish i had a chill child like sully! how nice. also, your hair is super cute hanna.

Serin said...

You're hot!

Of course, my favorite picture is the one of Sully asleep in the cart! lol

So far we've dodged the bee/wasp stings. ouch!

Stoddard Studios said...

ha ha. You did have me all excited. But, I love the pictures at the top. It looks very cute.

I also love the one of sully asleep in the cart too. He's so funny. I think I fell in love with him. Ha ha.

Harper said...

Hi, Hanna:

I don't know if you remember me from middle school and junior high. This is Terrah Conrad Harper, and I stumbled on your blog. You have a beautiful family!

Kizzy said...

that is a cute family pic! i just want to squeeze sully.

Tanya Leigh said...

Yay for pictures!! I hope everything is going well for ya down there. And, your new family pic is AWESOME! :) :)