July 8, 2008

Still Kickin'

I know you thought I was dead but no worries. I always end up taking a break when Kyle is in Arizona with me. Something about the combination of husband and vacation just keeps me from taking pictures, writing anything, and otherwise slowing down. That guy keeps us on the move. In the meantime, I spent a good hour doing that pretty li'l' blog list over there so take some time to admire it. If I messed up and left yours out, will you leave me a comment so I can fix it? It got a little complicated to keep them all straight.

We're heading back to Mexico a week from Thursday. Kyle starts school on the 21st. We cannot believe we're in our last year of medical school. We're only 11 months away from the ridiculously expensive title of "Doctor Hunter."

When we get back home, life and blogging should go back to normal. Until then, I am always checking my friends' and family's blogs in my downtime. Miss you all and love ya!

6 comments:

Nash said...

FINALLY!!!!
Sad you are leaving, please leave some of that skinny here for me.

Stoddard Studios said...

Is Kyle still here? If so Pete would really like to see him. We should all hang out at least once for old times sake. We always had so much fun with you guys. So, you're moving back to Mexico with him? Wow, only one year left. That's awesome!

I made the blog list a little while ago. It wasn't fun. It took forever. But, I like it so much. It's really helpful to see who has recent posts and stuff.

Stoddard Studios said...

And, if Kyle is still here...I should take some pictures for you. I'll even do it for free for you...seriously. Let me know.

Stoddard Studios said...

I just send you an e-mail. I hope I sent it to the right address. If you didn't get it, let me know.

Kizzy said...

love your lil blog list! nice job:) i am so sad you are leaving. i have gotten so used to you being here! i'm gonna miss you. see you friday!

David and Rachel said...

BULLRIDER, ARE YOU THERE?! COME IN BULLRIDER! Hanna, it's David Tefteller. I've never blogged or responded to a blog in my life, but was closing down our computer and saw that Rachel was putting stuff on ours (hers) and was looking at the pictures, then saw a comment from you and thought, "holy crap, Kyle and Hanna!" and clicked on your comment thingy and there was this whole other Kyle/Hanna/Mexican world out there! Tell Bullrider to e-mail me at dht4@uakron.edu and if he is in the states (or I don't know: can call from Mexico without big-time charges) call me at 801-602-4445. The family looks awesome and I'm glad I saw your post. Buenos Noches.

David