July 21, 2008

Question:

How was your first full day back in Mexico??

Answer:
Lonely.

Probably not what Kyle was expecting, but I was getting pretty acustomed to having friends and family around ALL the time to keep me and the kids company. I guess I have to start entertaining my kids again - it was sure nice when other people did it for me. :)

I got a lot done today - but not nearly enough. Most of the suitcases and boxes are unpacked but I have a million piles everywhere of things I can't figure out where to place.

We're having pepper-crusted maple salmon for dinner tonight. I even made black beans because I just read an article about how they are one of the seven super foods. Super, eh?

The hospital seemed to go well for Kyle and now we're back to the study grind.

It will be nice when all the semesters get started and our lunches get going again. The kids have another month of summer break - we're going to need to keep busy.

3 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

Don't be lonely.

I know the feeling though. I kind of feel like that out here in Queen Creek.

I hate when you can't find a place for all the little things.

Nash said...

I'm glad you are home safe and sound.
It's hard getting back into the groove, you will get there. You were gone a LONG time.
Hope you settle in quick.

Ashley said...

miss you