August 6, 2009

. . .

I have put a lot of thought into how exactly to start this. . .which words to use. . .how to convey what I'm really feeling. . .
The words just fail me. This is SO hard. I don't want to whine - so that's the extent of my essay on life without Kyle.

We escaped the heat last weekend, which thrilled the kids. They spent a lot of time outdoors and seemed to enjoy it.
Aunt Ashley is a pretty rockin' baby soother. She's training him to chill on the couch.
My beyond cute cousin, Kassie.

Me and Tru.
That's not scary at all. Not even a little bit. Okay, its REALLY scary. G went with Gma and Gpa to shoot guns, something he does often, but somehow always when I'm not around. Probably better that way.
S'mores around the firepit.
Addie and her head tilt.

Just funny. All those chins are courtesy of 4+ months of breast milk so far. I'm pretty proud of that considering that I've wanted to stop nursing him every day since Kyle left. We're still hangin' in there - probably because he won't take a bottle. Someday I'll thank him for that.

Next FHE lesson: Chivalry
My cute mom.
Checkin' the tonsils. Yep, lookin' good.
Addie G and her cousins, Ainsley and Caelan.

2 comments:

Serin said...

Oh, Hanna! I'm so sorry this is so hard on you. :( I can't even imagine what a pain in the butt it would be for you all. Hang in there, school starts soon!

I love the pictures, esp the one of you and Tru and the one with his chins ♥

Serin said...

And take off word verification, please!! ;)