August 24, 2009

And then there were 33. . .

days until its really over. No really, this time I mean it. NEVER AGAIN. Seriously.

Yeah, I don't exactly believe me either.

Off to the airport to send him on back. I swear when he comes back next month that I will permanently kiss my license-to-single-parent goodbye! I am, however, going to plan something big. Something expensive. Something completely unattainable and far off in the future and big - did I already say that? Well, it will be big. And it will completely erase the pain, depression, stress, heart ache, and stress - did I already say that? Well, it will. It will erase them from my overworked, frazzled, single-parented brain. and heart.

:) The Bahamas?

1 comment:

Serin said...

You SO deserve a vacation! Bahamas, Disney World, cruise ... I hear MX is nice this time of year ;) lol

seriously, you should throw a big party AND go on a trip. This is huge for all if you. And definitely shred the single mom license!