March 12, 2009

Almost there!

With only a few more days until the baby is due, I'm getting a little antsy. I finally decided that my body must be waiting for my mom and Ash to come - so they are planning to fly in this weekend. YAY! It will be more motivating to walk the mall or the zoo or the museum with them in tow.

I've been having a hard time sleeping at night. I wish I could say it was due to all the hard, labor contractions I've been having - but really its because my husband has a new found ability to snore in ANY position. Usually, I can ask him to turn onto his side and that solves it. Lately though, it seems that even on his side he is a bear. I've taken to sleeping on the couch some nights, which is probably as comfortably as the bed at this point. Kyle says I should wake him up and make him sleep down there but I think he is underestimating the amount of energy it would take to wake him all the way up from a dead sleep. First on the agenda when we get insurance: SNORE SURGERY FOR KYLE!

Monday March 13th is a holiday here in MX (not sure which), so we're kind of hoping for a weekend baby. Kyle and the kids would have Monday off to relax and get to know baby. Wish us luck!

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Monday is the 16th. I know, because that's Kaylee's 4th birthday. ;o) Good luck, you're oh so close! Can't wait to read your birth story! :o)

Melanie said...

I like the idea of snore surgery. Hahaha. Hoping you have a weekend baby!

paws said...

Good luck!

Serin said...

Just make Kyle start off on the couch!

C'mon baby!

5littlenordstroms said...

Happy Baby Time. I hope he gets here this weekend too. I can't wait to hear all about it and see some cute pictures too. Good luck! Love ya!

Ashley said...

Mexico, here I come!!!!!

The Sullengers said...

Good luck in the next couple days! Hopefully you'll have it soon! I'm at 22 days and I couldn't be more impatient!

Kate and Cole said...

Doesn't the last month suck? try it with kidney stones, not fun.

Tanya Leigh said...

Amazing!! If you haven't had the new little Hunter, GOOD LUCK!

Kizzy said...

Poor Kyle taking after our dad with the snoring and poor you for being his wife!! I wish I was coming with my parents...he's gonna be so big by the time I see him! Good Luck and make sure Kyle calls me when my new nephew is here!!