May 6, 2008

did you say hysterical?

globus hystericus -

the sensation of a lump in your throat, often associated with difficulty swallowing. i'm going on six days with no relief in sight. i have to be drinking or swallowing constantly or the sensation makes me crazy.

http://www.health24.com/medihelp/diseases.asp?alpha=&contentid=13467

i have actually stressed myself into a physiological manifestation of my psychological state.

i. am. stressed.

this is actually slightly embarrasing to post because its an obvious admission of my craziness

just. weird.

3 comments:

Serin said...

I've had that before, but NEVER that long! :o It's such an annoying feeling, I hope it goes away soon! {hugs}

abby said...

as i was reading this i started swallowing really hard... yikes!

Nash said...

I'm lost, Do you have a sore throat? Or the stress is making you feel this way? Or you are off Diet Coke????????