April 22, 2008

GO GREEN!

You know you've always wanted to do something to help our environment, right? Well, if you have a baby between 9 months and 18 months, here is your chance.

I am selling my ENTIRE cloth diaper stash. Its making me cry, people, but we're encouraging potty learning and aren't having luck washing them in my mom's way-too-high-tech-for-her-own-good washing machine. You will NOT find a better deal, I promise!

Links to craigslist ad:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/bab/652238850.html

Links to diaperswappers ad for Fuzzi Bunz:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403588

If you are truly interested and want any pictures, I can send them to you. If you're far away and want me to ship them to you, I only ask that you pay for shipping.

We have no baby plans in the works right now and I don't want these to get dingy, or lose their elasticity in storage.

Also, if you're new to cloth diapering and want to purchase, I promise 24-hour emergency on-call diapering advice services for the first month. ;) I only ask that in return you reassure me that I *will* have another baby someday and I'll get to do this all again. <3

They're also listed on diaperswappers under trashley (username) if you want to look them up.

5 comments:

Jon + Kat said...

hun-I would not be impressed with my craftiness if you saw the rest of my house. Please note the back of the picture of the quilt on the floor. Yes, that is a mess and it is the cleanest part of my house! See! Nothing to be impressed about. Meanwhile, you are rockin' the 3 child life and still look like you did in high school. I would say that's not bad!

Serin said...

Potty learning? :o No way! How is he doing?

Baby #4 will come sooner than you think, but SHE will need a girl stash! ;)

Tanya Leigh said...

Oooo. I am definitely in the market! Shyre's almost out of dipes, but I NEED more for the stash in the future (not preg. yet:) My stash is severely limited. I'm callin' ya!

Dusty said...

I love your new picture up top of the kids. So cute and boy do they grow fast!

Jenn S. said...

Good luck with the potty training! Is it really that time already? Wasn't Sully *just* born? Sigh, time is a flyin!