March 13, 2008

In no particular order. . .

I have an appointment at 8 a.m. and thanks to 21-month-old stomach virus issues, I'm up too early. That might be the secret to finding time to blog these days.


While Guthrie, Sully, Ainsley and Caelan enjoyed doing this :



Okay, to be honest, Caelan just watched:
Adeline was smack-dab in the middle of doing this:
Of course I had to take a picture of this: (but to seem less strange you should know that I was emailing it to my podiatrist brother-in-law for his profressional opinion. The toenail was later removed completely due to the infection and onychocryptosis. MWAHAHAHAH I only know what that is because I transcribe for a podiatrist. The scarier thing is how fast I just typed that word.)
If you have dry, itchy, burning babies, you should really get some Cetafil cream in the economy size from Costco. I mean, the smaller tub of it might not have been enough to get REALLY good coverage like this:
"YO":
"I'm so pretty":
"HUH?"



And on a cooler note: I'm picking Kyle up at the airport at 4:00 p.m. And I got a REALLY good deal on a hotel room from Priceline.com. *blush/notreallyitjustseemslikeishouldbe*

10 comments:

Nash said...

I hope you guys have FUN *hint hint* at yo' CHEAP hotel. JK! I am sure it will be a nice one. In fact I am jealous. Oh well.
So, what's the deal with the flu bug???
I like your consistent posts.

Nash said...

Oh yeah...he needs some echinacea PLUS. Get em all better. WAHHHHH!

Serin said...

Thanks for all the cute pictures!! Sorry you're dealing with barfing :( and sad toe nails :(

Have fun at the hotel... I hope you get knocked up! Muwahahahahaha

Doreen said...

He, hope you had fun! :p

And sitting here, all excited about the temps finally getting into the 40's, makes looking at your pictures really - well - weird. lol

Becky said...

Cute pictures! I'm happy to see there are good times with the bad. Fun fun.

Myklind said...

Loved the pictures! Yay for alone time...... I forget what thats like. Sorry you have had all source of drame with the kids. I hope everyone is doing good now.

Mimi said...

just wanted to say Hi!

Stoddard Studios said...

what happened to you girl? You haven't posted in forever. Hope all is well.

Jenn S. said...

New post please.

xoxox

Meg said...

I could look at pictures all day! Your kids are adorable!