March 10, 2011

September/October 2010

We went on a little jaunt to Green Bay. We stopped by a little zoo and. . .ummmm what else? Well shoot - that's what I get for not writing it down sooner. I remember having fun.

Adeline and Ella checkin' out the animals.


Read that sign. . .get it. They're spitting (raspberry style).
Two months old! Why didn't I hold you more? And stare at you more? Good thing you're still a baby right now - or I would be totally mad at you. Instead, I'll hold your fevered self in my arms (now at 7.5 months).

The Gasall Family has become one of our favorite go-to families for fun. They invited us to a family scavenger hunt. Adeline wanted to play in the eat-the-apple game. Hard when you're missing your two front teeth. She rocked it. But didn't win.
Thanks for holding our crap, Pepper.
Done yet?
Victory??

3 comments:

Serin said...

I love all these updates! I love the pictures, I love your kids and I love you! :-*

Nancy said...

That was a phenomenal update! Well done for still having - technically - a baby around and a whole other gaggle of kiddos too!

Tanya Leigh said...

It's fabulous to see my future life through these pictures ... it's rather exciting! I would LOVE to see more ;)