May 14, 2010

Things that really, really, really suck. A list - by Hanna

So I have this mental list of things that just suck.

It used to look like this:

Hanna's list of things that suck.

1) Being pregnant and uncomfortable.
2) Moving.
3) Worrying about money.
4) Stress.
5) Paperwork.


Now it looks like this:

Hanna's list of things that suck.

1) Stressing about paperwork (home loan financing) when you're getting ready to move while 8 months pregnant and uncomfortable and are worried about money.
2) Being pregnant and uncomfortable.
3) Moving.
4) Worrying about money.
5) Stress.
6) Paperwork.

We're trying to remain ZEN-like and focus on a better list.

Hanna's list of things that rock.

1) Freedom Fridays at the YMCA - G and A go play on their own for 3.5 hours while we hang with littles.
2) squirmy, wiggly, growing babies - inside and outside of my stomach. love them all (5).
3) Finishing with New York Medical College and moooooooving on in 8 days!!!
4) Upcoming trip to visit family in Phoenix - yay FAMILY!!!
5) Kyle having lots of time to help me pack and keep me motivated through another move.
6) Sister's having ultrasounds that show a healthy, growing heartbeat and a perfectly sized fetus.

:)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

yay me! Mom says it looks like a boy.

And YAY family! I'm up for anything you're up for.

paws said...

That is a very sucky list! 8 months already?!

Barnes Blog said...

I like your sucky list, it shows how AWESOME you are.
I feel a little of the same, though I am not too uncomfortable yet, had a GREAT adjustment from a GREAT doc in Chicago today and I have high hopes. He says my labor will be quicker and less painful than if I wouldn't have. Anyway, I am jealous that you are mooooving on, I'm ready for that. ;)

Love ya lady, enjoy those kicks and wiggles, I'm lovin 'em.

TheMan said...

Peggy - Okay, so I exaggerated a little with the "8" months. I'll be 32 weeks in a few days. I would normally call that 7 months (because there are 2 left), but for whining purposes, it is better go to with the 32 weeks divided by 4 equals 8 months mentality. ;)

Keara - I spent hours looking online for a chiro locally that can work on pregnant women. I found one, but she is a little far away and its kind of freaky to me to just go to anyone. We'll be in Phx in 2 weeks and I'm going to have to see one there because I have so much pelvic pain that I can hardly walk and changing positions from lying to sitting or from sitting to standing causes this horrible popping and grinding sensation in my pubic bone. YIKES!

Serin - I TOTALLY wish I was planning a move to the house right next to yours!

Hanna said...

Oh gosh - that last one was me - but you knew that, right?

Becky said...

It always helps to look on the brighter side, doesn't it?
Hannah - I don't know how you do it! You are an amazing woman. Jon and I had a scare-me-to-tears moment last week that if the test had been positive I was asking you for advise.
Good luck with the move and residency.