February 19, 2010

Jinxing Pink

Ashley told me that if I bought this I would jinx my chances of having a girl. But I went ahead and did it anyway, fully knowing how lame I am at returning things I have no intention of using.

I should preface with the fact that I was totally happy to have a boy also. I love my little boys muchisimo, and it does seem like Tru would enjoy a little blue playmate.

Well - too bad for Tru, cuz this fetalicious baby is ALL GIRL!

I'm thrilled to have the little baby girl experience again - and even more thrilled that I don't have to return the pink lovey.

12 comments:

Serin said...

Aaaaaaaa!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! How perfect!

Unknown said...

yeah!!! congrats

Nathan said...

soooooooooooo exciting! We're so happy for you guys. Nice little balanced family :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for a girl :)

abby said...

congrats!!!

The Williamson's said...

Im so happy for you :)

Jenn S. said...

Hooray! So happy for you, but THRILLED for Addie! This will even out things a little bit for her! :)

Jill said...

So do you think we will have girls together. lol

Melanie said...

You are soooooo stinkin' lucky!!!! Girls are the best...then again I don't know any different! Congrats!

Denise Rigby said...

Soooooo happy for you. I love all my girls. By the way you look as beautiful as ever. I hope you and Melanie can get together sometime for a visit. Best of luck with everything.

Unknown said...

Hey there! It's been a looong time, but so fun to see your cute family. Congrats on the girl! I can't believe its number 5.

paws said...

Yeah! I'm way behind on your blog, so congrats!