January 16, 2010

Too much to ask. . .

to have everyone all looking and the camera and un-goofy at the same time. :) We took some pictures thinking we could throw them in some thank you cards for our residency interviews. Our only option was a tripod and the self-timer. In the end, I think we picked the one with Truman's face looking kind of drugged. We figured people can understand a baby not cooperating. Surprisingly (or not) the majority of pictures were thrown out because of Guthrie. LOL He swears my mom told him to smile by "putting my top teeth in front of my bottom lip." Ummmm, thanks a lot, Mom.






7 comments:

Serin said...

I could *maybe* switch Tru's head in those two pictures if you want to send me the big files. I still think they turned out pretty good!

Kate and Cole said...

I think they turned out great! Better than what my family does. When we got our family pictures done the photographer didn't eve get ONE where we were all looking so she had to photoshop. I can understand your frustrations.

Nancy said...

I just love the bright striped sweaters and the extra cute stairway. Kids always look goofy, but you look H-o-t-t hot sitting at the top of the family! yeah for hiding the baby bump behind the hubby's head.

Dusty said...

I'm glad to hear that your family is doing well. I have been thinking about you guys and all of your adventures. Do you know what you are having? Well good luck in New York. Who knows when we will meet again. Also, your family is beautiful. I'm impressed with the pictures you got with a tripod.

Moore Fun said...

Have everyone be goofy and problem solved. :) I love the one you chose, though. Stinkin cute porch!

Becky said...

I love it! I think every mom in the world can relate to that. Haha. Good thing your kids are so cute no matter what. :)

Jenn S. said...

So cute! We did a head swap of Will's head on our Christmas cards (he was looking off to the side) and it turned out great! :) Love all the stripes!