October 14, 2009

BLESSED

We are so blessed. In too many ways to count. I've been feeling so down lately with the transition to normalcy. Let's just say that when having my husband back in town didn't immediately fix the stresses of life, I realized that some stresses just come with having four kids and living back in the U.S. Who knew?

This morning we were BLESSED with the news that Kyle passed Step 2 CK. He got a score that he can be proud of and we will happily put that sucker behind us. Now here's hoping for interviews at the residency programs that he wants. I keep reminding him, though, that the very WORST thing that can happen is we end up at a program that we never knew we always wanted and we embark on yet another fabulous adventure somewhere in the U.S.












13 comments:

Dusty said...

Hanna,
I stopped checking your blog because the last time I did I couldn't get on cause it was private. Anyway I just tried and I got through. I love the pictures, your kids are gorgeous and you and Kyle are pretty darn good lookin too. I have no idea what dinner you are talking about??? I must be out of the loop. Anyway hopefully we will get to see you guys while Kyle is in town.

Jimmy and Kelli said...

Congrats on Kyle passing!- that must be such a huge relief!

The Williamson's said...

That is so great, congrats Kyle! I hope everything else goes as planned it would be nice to have you stay in town. :)

Melanie said...

HUGE congrats to you and Kyle! Nathan takes his CK on Friday. Eeeek! Good luck with the interviews. It is truly nerve raking. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

Kate and Cole said...

Your baby is so big and so cute! I haven't seen your mom forever! she looks great and so do you!

Moore Fun said...

Congrats Kyle. Love seeing pics. Can't wait to find out where you are going next. It's very exciting!

Jill said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmongolian. lucky!

5littlenordstroms said...

Yay for you guys. I'm loving your new camera skills. Beautiful pictures. Will teach me? Love ya and miss ya.

Barnes Blog said...

First off, I can't get over how much your little Sul looks like his dad. And second, I want YC's...no fare.
And C, I love your bangs! That's why I copied you.

Mimi said...

I feel so dumb, I didn't know about this blog. Hi Hanna. I keep looking at some other one for updates! lol

Tanya Leigh said...

"a program that we never knew we always wanted"... ain't it the truth! We always end up having a great time, don't we? Life's sorta like that, isn't it? *congratulations!* I am super-excited for you! ... call me!

Empy Nesters said...

I love your pictures your family is beautiful!

Becky said...

You look so darling in that last picture! Congrats to Kyle. It's also nice to know I am not the only one aboard the train headed to normalcy. At least we aren't departing, right? You are good to look at the blessings - it's a great cure-all.
I can't get over how much older Sully is looking. What a cute little kid! Well, they are ALL pretty cute aren't they. :)
Take care.